PLEASE READ! PRODUCTS ON THIS PAGE ARE USED BY THE SOUND OF THE MARCHING BAND AND ARE APPROVED BY YOUR DIRECTOR.
The bulk order will be delivered after the deadline. All new orders--after that time-- will need to be shipped to your home address.
CHECK OUT PROCEDURE: PROCEED TO CHECKOUT AND SELECT GUEST OR ADD ACCOUNT
1. Bill To: MUST BE THE CARDHOLDER'S INFORMATION, including the address of the cardholder
BILLING: NAME=NAME ON CARD
ADDRESS: ADDRESS THAT THE BILL FOR THE CARD WOULD BE SENT TO--USUALLY YOUR PERMANENT ADDRESS
2. UNDER COMPANY NAME PUT THE STUDENT'S NAME (this will assure that the STUDENT will receive the products at distribution)
3. SELECT "BILL AND SHIP TO" THIS ADDRESS---IT WILL NOT GO TO THIS ADDRESS--even if you pay for shipping
4. SELECT SHIPPING METHOD
5. SELECT UPS ONLINE (this cost will go away later)
6. HIT CONTINUE
7. UNDER ORDER CONFIRMATION PUT THE COUPON CODE
(UNDERNEATH PRICING FOR ITEMS JUST BELOW THE LAST LINE--it's in a different spot depending on your device. You will see it before you check out completely.)
SOTS2021 is the code for 2021 orders
8. HIT APPLY: IF THE CODE IS CORRECT IT WILL SAY "THE COUPON HAS BEEN APPLIED...."
9. HIT CONTINUE
10. PUT IN YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
11. CLICK "PAY FOR ORDER"
1. Can I have the items sent to my home?
All items will be sent in bulk to TROY UNIVERSITY and distributed at a time designated by your director. Late orders (only) will be shipped directly to the "ship to" address and will be charged regular shipping rates-- We do not ship to Post Office boxes. If your apartment building accepts packages, be sure to offer a PHYSICAL address.
2. When will I receive my order?
Orders will arrive together a few weeks prior to the first band performance, regardless of when the order is placed. The band will announce when will be arriving or you can check back on the website.
3. I did not receive a confirmation of my order, what do I do?
If you do not receive a confirmation of your order please contact 800-342-2022
4. What's the last day to order? Orders must be placed before midnight